As organizations’ IT demands continue to increase, companies are in greater need of qualified technology experts who can help manage IT projects including implementations, development lifecycles, rollouts and mergers. CDI is a recognized industry leader and proven provider of IT Staff Augmentation solutions to a diversified, national client base.
Our flexible Enterprise Recruiting Model can provide a volume of resources to meet key project targets, objectives and demands or can find that one key resource to supplement an organization. Backed by a nationwide network of branch locations and hubs, we deliver the right resources on both a local and national level and can provide either on-site or off-site management. Our employment network and proven recruiting methodologies offer clients the following:
- Over 45 years of IT industry experience
- Overall cost savings
- Flexible recruiting process
- Improved placement and retention
- Performance measurement and reporting
CDI's standardized Staffing Services Business Model guarantees a consistent level of quality regardless of the location or representative engaged on the program. Our business model is a step-by-step process that ensures customer alignment throughout the talent acquisition process. In addition, our business model consistently measures results and determines opportunities for improvement.
Our proven methodology, Enterprise Recruiting Model and Fulfillment Management process allows us to deliver qualified candidates who are the right fit for our clients.
Enterprise Recruiting Model
Our Enterprise Recruiting Model leverages local, regional and national resources in a structured, yet flexible model to deliver high-quality candidates that meet specific job specifications. We can quickly and cost-effectively take on projects that require numerous resources and can deploy the appropriate personnel to give each position the appropriate attention and focus.
Our recruiting process involves five distinct phases of the fulfillment lifecycle:
- Planning. We begin by gaining an understanding of both the technical and soft skills required of a candidate. A recruiting strategy is then developed that details the steps involved to effectively and efficiently fill the position. During the Planning Phase, CDI ensures that all candidate requirements are understood and agreed upon by the customer.
- Sourcing. CDI executes the recruiting strategy that was developed in the Planning phase. In this phase, a candidate pool is developed based on candidate requirements. Potential candidate skills are matched to existing customer requirements.
- Validation/Qualification. CDI validates the candidate’s technical and soft skills. We also qualify the candidate’s experience by conducting interviews, testing skills, reviewing past job experience and performing a technical evaluation.
- QA Program. CDI reviews the candidate’s qualifications prior to submitting them to the client. This phase ensures that clients are presented with only the most qualified candidates.
- Client Presentation. After completing the recruiting process, we present the two most qualified candidates to our client, who then conduct the interviews.
Our commitment to developing a recruiting process with a service-level agreement ensures that we can deliver the right candidate consistently and quickly every time. We consult, plan, anticipate, execute and measure how successful we are at meeting our client’s resource demands in speed, quantity and quality. By staying in-tune with our client’s resource needs, we can help reduce costs and keep projects on schedule.
A CDI Fulfillment Manager manages the quality of recruiter submissions. They are instrumental in the daily prioritization process across all areas as well as within the Enterprise Recruiting Model to ensure we dedicate sufficient recruiting resources to meet or exceed client SLAs. Fulfillment Managers provide a point of contact for all new requisitions and handle quality management, candidate submittals, status updates, new employee orientation, reporting and dispute resolution. They also review the candidate resume and submittal information, verify eligibility for hire and contact the appropriate recruiter to schedule an interview.
- Over 45 years of IT industry experience
- Dedicated IT focus
- Consultative approach to your business needs
- ISO-certified Enterprise Recruiting Model
- Recruiting skill and scale
- SLA-driven delivery
- Placement of over 2,000 IT consultants per year
Case Study Briefs
- A global automotive manufacturer and distributor needed support to allow information to be easily accessed from anywhere and at anytime. They lacked the internal SharePoint expertise and engaged CDI to work with them to build a team focused on specific SharePoint needs. CDI assisted in the development of standards for the use and application of SharePoint to manage, access and publish content and continues to support the North American data migration to SharePoint.
- A global automotive manufacturer and distributor formed a Java Center of Excellence (COE) staffed by experienced developers and architects available for application development and project consultation. To be successful, Java COE assets had to be collected, assimilated and published in a manner that was easily accessible and readily available by line-of-business managers and project managers. CDI led the knowledge management effort working closely with the client team in developing, publishing, maintaining and managing version control for all content housed in the Java COE portal.
- A multinational technology and consulting organization needed a vendor to manage and administer their existing supplier network. CDI's three-phase customized staffing solution, based upon dedicated national fulfillment and service delivery, successfully transitioned hundreds of resources, including 100% of incumbent resources deemed critical by our client. In addition to transition, CDI hired over 1,500 resources over a three-year time period while significantly reducing our client's talent acquisition costs.